I'm letting it all go. I cannot do it anymore. I have no fight left and frankly what has the fight got me anyway? For three long years I have fought to avoid the very outcome I find myself arriving at.
So now I choose the path of least resisitance. Now I'm not giving up mind you, but I'm changing my vibrations. I realize money is not the answer nor will it ever be. It's all about what I am experiencing, the energy and vibration of what I call forth into my space. Lack or abundance. Though my heart longs for abundance something inside, a belief I have yet to fully uncover is holding me back.
I cannot worry about things that I cannot change. I cannot always focus on the problems or constantly trying to find solutions. I need to take a step back, trust and let go. That is the answer that came up for me tonight, and that will be paving this new path I am taking.
I am choosing the path of becoming self-reliant, and happy. I am choosing the path of letting go of anything that stands in the way of that. I'm choosing the path of non-judgement and release. I am choosing the path of not worrying about any of it, anymore. I'm setting some boundaries. I'm changing my thoughts, my intents and my vibrations.
It is a bit scary standing on the edge of this abyss of unknown, this abyss of possibilities. But it is also VERY exciting. The possibilities are endless, and my wildest dreams can come true.
So I think that reality is quite optimistic and that is where I am going to direct my energy from this point forward. who knows what will happen?
sometimes we have to lose it all, to truly have it all. we have to have nothing to realize we have everything and life just goes back and forth and back and forth....I can be like a boat caught in the waves just back and forth, or I can surf those waves, open myself up to the adventure and enjoy the ride.
and so it is. i only have this moment, this life...and I'm not going to waste it worrying and struggling any longer. I long to be free, and this is freedom.
carpe diem...
1 comment:
I am proud of you! I have to constantly tell m y self as well to just live in the moment. I believe that everything happens for a reason and just trust in something higher! IT will all work out for the best!
Post a Comment