Saturday, December 20, 2008

My amazing puppy

Yesterday, I decided that we were going to walk to school.  We left late, and Cloey was being a stinker, and Jaiden was tired and grouchy and needless to say he was late to school and thanks to that nasty snow storm (and an uber scary commute I might add) I was also late to work...(on my second day..not good, but thankfully only 15 minutes late, and everything worked out okay.  I was sliding all over the road, there was a lot of traffic, and cars were sliding everywhere but thankfully none of us got in any accidents.

Well I didn't know this till I got home, 9 hours later, but I forgot to close our backyard gate.  So when I got home from walking Jaiden to school, I put Cloey in her room (she lives in the heated laundry room with her crate and some toys, her water dish and access to the backyard through the doggie door) and she had access to leave the yard all day long.  9 long hours.  When Hiram got home, she decided to wander to the front yard and that is where he found her, but thankfully my 3.5 month old baby girl, decided NOT to leave even though she could have.  

I am just so touched by her loyalty.  I love that my girl was waiting for me when I got home even though I could have lost he by my own carelessness.  Dogs are the best.  I'm not gonna lie to you, she makes me crazy...but ultimately I love her to death and I will be loyal to her like she is loyal to me.  She is a great compnion and friend to me.  She keeps me company, and thanks to her, I'm never lonely.  

I have searched for many long years to find the special bond I have with this little girl.  I'm not going to give that up (at least not without a helluva fight).

I love her~my widdle baby girl. :)  I'm so lucky to have her in my life.  She is a beautiful little soul and we belong together.

No comments: