I hope you all will forgive me for not saying good-bye, but there just wasn't time. I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. I had to just call in to work Wed. to make it to this sudden training and then try to figure out what to do. I knew though after that first day, I was meant to be there so I resigned this morning. I was going to try and stay on maybe just working 1 day at week at my other job, but I realized yesterday I need to give my full energy and attention to this new endeavor so I can be as successful as possible with it. I have jumped through many hoops, had many let downs, and many unfulfilled promises along this very rocky road, but just when I reached my lowest point, everything just shifted, all at once. Tuesday I prayed so hard, and just put all my trust into the universe that whatever happened I would accept..and Tuesday I got the call. Now I can work hard to keep my house that I love so much and this simple little life that I love!
I will miss you all so very much. I loved that company, that job but most of all, all of you! You are what made me look forward to going to work each day and what made those sometimes really long days bearable (especially on the weekends). I hope you will understand, that I would have said good-bye if I could. I also hope you will stay in touch as your friendships mean so much to me.
Much love~
No comments:
Post a Comment