Monday, January 5, 2009

The next step forward

Life is too short to waste another moment doing something I hate.  Not going to school.  Working meaningless jobs that drain my life energy away just too barely scrape by.  The endless struggle to work multiple jobs to keep a little house I’m not home to enjoy.  What a waste of a precious life, and my precious talents and energy.  I’m tired of being too tired to enjoy my life from watching a clock all day waiting for time to go home.  Long days where eight hours feels like a thousand, and feel as if they will never end.  It happens every time.  Every job except the ones I loved, which didn’t pay the bills.   That has always been the problem. 

  I’ve been doing this for years.  Well pretty much my entire working life.  Today I had a choice to make.   Am I going to keep doing the same thing and getting the same results? Am I going to keep stressing out and worrying all the time about bills I can’t pay, and being trapped in jobs I don’t even enjoy just getting by nor am I going to take a risk and do something different.  With the economy at the worst it’s been in years it’s a scary time to take such a huge risk.  But I am a risk taker.  I know that it’s the only way to get the change I need, the only way to create value, to get out of the rut I’m in.  It’s the only way. You either have to break out of the path you’re currently on or you will continue doing the same thing and getting the same results until you do.  Living life from fear and lack or love and abundance.  I choose love.

I am going to do something different.  I’m letting go.  I’m moving forward in a new way, open to possibilities.  I’ve come too far in my personal evolution, with turning 30 tomorrow, and this new year, 2009.  I’m not turning back.  I know where that road leads, and the end result is always the same. I’m not going to let change scare me anymore.   Not going to keep a car or a house that forces me to work long hours at multiple jobs just to break even and that’s if I’m lucky. Usually I’m in the deficit making less than the bills are each month.  It is not worth that struggle anymore. 

My happiness is more important than any paycheck, any house or any car. Spending time with my family is the most important thing to me.  As I woke up this morning contemplating this decision, I saw my friend on MySpace Conscious Flex had posted a blog about this very thing.

http://consciousflex.blogspot.com/2008/09/conventional-way-of-earning-money-leads_13.html#comment-form

It further affirmed I am on exactly the path I need to be on.  For the first time, I am not afraid and feel completely at peace about taking such a huge risk.  This is the only way.  I’m crystal clear about it and I’m coming from that place of love and infinite possibilities where I know the universe will support me.

Thank you universe, Hiram, Jaiden, Conscious Flex and all my beloved friends and family members that have supported me in my many endeavors on my quest to live a passionate and fulfilling life.  I invite you and implore your further support on this next step and look forward to sharing this adventure with you.

Much love always-

 

 

1 comment:

Admin said...

There is a famous quote that says this: "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw(1856 - 1950) Irish Dramatist & Socialist.

I think it fits very well with this post. :)

Your new conscious choice is inspiring. Thank you for sharing such joy and passion indeed!