Adventures in striving to live an authentic, passionate, balanced, self-sufficient, eco-friendly, healthy and compassionate life!
Monday, October 17, 2011
Hi everyone, long time no post! I do apologize for my absence. I have had many things going on--this past year has been a bit of a rough but beautiful road transitioning into our new lives here in the sunshine state.
I love Blogger and all its user-friendly functionality, but for now I have decided to merge my two blogger blogs into one, single, new blog that I update at Wordpress.com.
I have made a commitment to update regularly every day to every couple of days. I'm adding lots of pictures, the occasional video and whatever else I might feel like at the time. I do hope you will follow me to my new site as it grows and evolves.
http://evervescence.wordpress.com
Peace & Love
~Kadee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment