I'm in nesting mode, as it is fall. I am cooking, cleaning, organizing and adding new members to my fur-family, namely a sweet little baby puppy we are calling Cloey Olivia. (Olivia is her last name). I haven't written in a long time and have sort of lost my energy to do it, which is kind of sad because writing is how I explore my thoughts, and figure out and make sense of my world.
So in spite of my apparent writer's block I am forcing myself to write. I have had this blog for far too long without posting a single entry, and meanwhile I am trying to combine all of my online prescences into one place, which I'm finding tough. I don't really like myspace's blog because its a pain to view preview posts. Facebook is really kind of plain, which bothers me but it allows me to input this blog so I can update here anonymously but then it will automatically post to facebook so that is pretty badass....PLUS I can access facebook from work, and my blog meanwhile Myspace is banned.
So enough with the technical BS~I just need to start writing again on a regular basis, for one good reason, and that is my own sanity! What better reason is there for me? Well that and I can figure out all my problems by putting them out there and who knows, maybe someone will randomly stumble across my blog and find something meaningful here, but even if not, I just have to write..for me. So here it is, a beginning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment